Jira issue created
This trigger fires when a Jira issue is created.
This Atlassian Jira trigger fires when a new issue is created.
NOTE: Configuring webhooks requires Jira administrator privileges
Step 1: Create new webhook
- Navigate to your System Settings in your Jira console
- Select "Webhooks" from the Advanced Section.
- Click "Create a Webhook"
Step 2: Configure the webhook
- Name your trigger (e.g. "relay")
- Copy the Webhook URL from your Relay workflow and paste it in the URL field.
- Toggle the box for "Issue: Created" to configure the webhook to trigger when issues are created.