Datadog event fired
This trigger handles Datadog events and notifications
This Datadog trigger fires when an event is fired.
For more information about Datadog webhooks, check out the documentation.
Step 1: Create a new webhook in Datadog
- Go to your Datadog dashboard and install the webhooks integration (if not already installed)
- Create a "New" webhook and supply a name (e.g. "Relay")
- Copy the webhook URL from your Relay workflow and paste it into the "URL" field
Step 2: Configure a monitor with your webhook
- Navigate to your chosen alert monitor
- Click Edit and scroll down to the "Say what's happening" section
- Configure your webhook (e.g. "@webhook-relay")
- Click "Save"