This Slack step creates a channel if it doesn't exist.
|String||The id of the slack channel|
In order to connect to Slack you will need to Create a new Slack app at https://api.slack.com/apps/, then:
- Give it a name like "Relay.sh"
- Select the workspace you want to target
- Navigate to Add features and functionality
- Click Permissions
- On the OAuth and Permissions page, go to Scopes
- Under Bot Token Scopes, add
- For some organizations your Slack app may require approval before it can be installed.
- Once approved and installed, you'll see a Bot User OAuth Access Token on the site.
- In Relay, go to the Connections tab and click Add connection. Choose Slack from the drop-down.
- Give the connection a name which you'll reference in your workflows and paste the token in.