Send a message to a Rainbow Bubble
Sends a message to a Rainbow Bubble that you choose.
This Rainbow step sends a message to a desired bubble.
In order to connect to Rainbow you will need to Create a new Rainbow application at https://hub.openrainbow.com/:
- Select "Create new application"
- Give it a name like "notifications-from-relay"
- Click "Deploy to Rainbow Production Platform" and provide payment details if necessary
Once your application has been successfully deployed, configure the Relay step:
- Copy the following fields from the Identification section:
- Application ID
- Application Secret
- Configure the Relay step with the following
loginEmail- email address associated with your Rainbow account
password- password associated with your Rainbow account
appID- application ID you copied before
appSecret- application secret you copied before
An example configuration is provided below:
name: send-message image: relaysh/slack-step-message-send spec: connection: loginEmail: !Secret loginEmail password: !Secret password appID: !Secret appID appSecret: !Secret appSecret bubbleName: !Parameter Bubble message: !Parameter message # Example: "hello Relay!"