Relay helps you automate your applications and infrastructure using simple workflows.
If you're using Relay for the first time, follow our Getting started guide to familiarize yourself with key Relay concepts and learn your way around.
To start authoring your own Relay workflows, follow these steps:
- Make sure you've got an activated account and can log in to the Relay service.
- Install the Relay command line interface.
- Pick a reference workflow to use as a starting point.
- Modify your reference workflow to your heart's desire, then run it on Relay.
If you're looking for reference material on workflows and steps, we've got you covered:
- Relay workflows
- Relay template expressions
- Relay template functions
- For developers, information on building new steps and integrations
If you get stuck or need help, we're here for you. You can: