Welcome to Relay by Puppet
Relay helps you automate your applications and infrastructure using simple workflows.
If you're using Relay for the first time, follow our Getting started guide to familiarize yourself with key Relay concepts and learn your way around.
To start authoring your own Relay workflows, follow these steps:
- Make sure you've got an activated account and can log in to the Relay service.
- Install the Relay command line interface.
- (Optional) Set up your editor for Relay authoring. Although this is optional, it makes editing workflows a lot easier!
- Pick a reference workflow to use as a starting point.
- Modify your reference workflow to your heart's desire, then run it on Relay.
If you're looking for reference material on workflows and steps, we've got you covered:
- Relay types
- Relay functions
- Relay workflows
- For developers, information on building new steps and integrations
If you get stuck or need help, we're here for you. You can: