Welcome to Relay by Puppet
Relay helps you automate your applications and infrastructure using simple workflows.
If you're using Relay for the first time, follow our guided Getting Started tour to familiarize yourself with the concepts and learn your way around the tool.
To start authoring your own Relay workflows, follow these steps:
- Make sure you've got an activated account and can log in to the Relay service
- Install the Relay command line interface
- Set up your editor for Relay authoring. This is optional but makes editing workflows lots easier!
- Pick a reference workflow to use a starting point.
- Modify it to your heart's desire, then run it on the service
If you're looking for reference material on workflows and steps, we've got you covered:
If you get stuck or need help, we're here for you. You can: